Studies in Progress
At any given time, dozens of studies are underway to address specific issues in Earth & Life Studies that will lead to reports.
- Developing a Research Agenda for Carbon Dioxide Removal and Reliable Sequestration
- Evaluation of the Use of Chemical Dispersants in Oil Spill Response
- Grand Challenges and Opportunities in Environmental Engineering for the Twenty-first Century
- Interventions to Increase the Resilience of Coral Reefs
- Long-term Coastal Zone Dynamics: Interactions and Feedbacks between Natural and Human Processes and their Implications for the U.S. Coastline
Showing results 1 - 5 of 5